You will need:
• Make a headband with a paper or can use if any available at home.
• Attach the drawing of the brain to the band.
• Talk to the child that we all are very special, and we all think differently. Everybody has a brain to think.
• Question the child about how do we think? Prompt the answer, “With the help of brain.”
• Show the child the picture of the brain and ask the child to colour the brain on the band
• Ask the child to point where the brain is and put the band on the child’s head.
Fine motor skills