You will need:
wax crayons, Paper, Scale, tape
Tape the art paper with the newspaper on the floor.
Don’t give directions to the child while performing the activity.
Do not hold the child’s hand; allow the child to do the activity freely.
• Ask the child to colour the entire paper in different colours.
• Now place another paper on the paper, the child just coloured.
• Make sure the coloured part is facing inwards.
• Give the child a scale and ask the child to scratch/ draw by applying pressure on the paper. This should be done on the reverse side of the coloured paper.
• It will create a colourful impression on the fresh paper.
• Don’t forget to label the child’s work (name and date)